The International Journal of Economics and Business (IJEB) is a peer-reviewed journal published two times a year. Both theoretical and empirical unpublished research in all business disciplines (accounting, finance, marketing, management, POM, DIS, MIS, IT, economics, business statistics, etc.) is considered for publication in this journal. The journal follows a double-blind review process. The journal has been assigned an ISSN number (1948-5166) by the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. The journal is listed in the NSD directory.
Acceptance Rate: 30%
Paper Submission Process
To submit your paper, please CLICK HERE (Please submit an MS WORD file).
Anandi P. Sahu, Ph.D.
Professor of Management Information Systems
School of Business Administration
Rochester, Michigan 48309
Lavkush Mishra, Ph.D.
Director and Associate Professor Tourism and Hotel Management
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University
Chinedu B. Ezirim, Ph.D.
Professor of Finance and Banking
University of Port Harcourt
Jagadish Rai, Ph.D., Invertis University, India
Colleen N. Hickman, Ph.D., Indiana Institute of Technology, USA
Raymond A. K. Cox., Ph.D., Thompson Rivers University, Canada
Don Coleman, Ph.D., Howard University, USA
Ntiedo Umoren., Ph.D., University of Uyo, Nigeria
Robin Butler, DM., Northcentral University, USA
Stephen Ocheni, Ph.D., Kogi State University, USA
Rc. Saravanabjavan, Ph.D., Howard University, USA
Richard Works, Ph.D., University of Maryland College, USA
Esther Igbekoyi Olusola, Ph.D., Adekunle Afasin University, Nigeria
Rickey Mask, Ph.D., Southern New Hampshire University, USA
Please make sure that:
(1) The title page of the paper provides names, affiliations, email addresses and phone numbers of all authors;
(2) The paper includes an abstract, about 100-125 words long;
(3) All cited studies appear in the references provided at the end of the paper following the American Psychological Association (APA) references guidelines; and,
(4) Author names or other identifying information do not appear anywhere in the paper, EXCEPT ON THE TITLE PAGE (to facilitate the blind-refereeing process);
(5) Please note that all the papers will have to be reformatted following the style guidelines after their acceptance.