The Journal of Innovative Education Strategies (JIES) is a peer-reviewed journal published two times a year. Both theoretical and empirical unpublished research in education-related areas is considered for publication in this journal. The journal follows a double-blind review process. The journal has been assigned an ISSN number (1555-5429) by the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. The journal is listed in the NSD directory.
Acceptance Rate: 30%
Paper Submission Process
To submit your paper, please CLICK HERE (Please submit an MS WORD file).
Narendra K. Rustagi, Ph.D.
Professor & Chair, IS&DS
School of Business
Washington, DC 20059
Phone: (202) 806-1606
Rakesh Belwal, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Faculty of Business
Sultanate of Oman
Phone: +986 26720101 Ext. 172
Yogesh K. Sinha, Ph.D., Sohar University, Oman
Shweta Belwal, Ph.D., Sohar Universit, Oman
Amit Joshi, Ph.D., Kumaun University, India
Anandi P. Sahu, Ph.D., Oakland University, USA
Samskrati Gulvadi, Ph.D., College of Applied Sciences, Oman
Sandeep Gupta, Wollo University, Ethiopia
Sudhanshu Joshi, Doon University, Dehradun, India
Richard Rutter, Ph.D., Australian College of Kuwait, Kuwait
Pawel Mlodkowski , Ph.D., Sohar University, Oman
Gurmeet Singh, Universitu of the South Pacific, Fiji
Usha Devi, Ph.D., Central University, Hyderabad, India
Vinay Kandpal, Ph.D., Petrolium University, Uttaranchal, India
Tarunk K. Raghuvanshi, Ph.D., Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
Manisha Sinha, Ph.D., Sohar University, Oman
Alina Raboshuk, Ph.D., Sohar University, Oman
Davoud Nikbin, Ph.D., Sohar University, Oman
Junifer Abatayo, Ph.D., Sohar University, Oman
Sanjeev Kumar, Ph.D., Graphic Era University, Dehradun, India
Please make sure that:
(1) The title page of the paper provides names, affiliations, email addresses and phone numbers of all authors;
(2) The paper includes an abstract, about 100-125 words long;
(3) All cited studies appear in the references provided at the end of the paper following the American Psychological Association (APA) references guidelines; and,
(4) Author names or other identifying information do not appear anywhere in the paper, EXCEPT ON THE TITLE PAGE (to facilitate the blind-refereeing process);
(5) Please note that all the papers will have to be reformatted following the style guidelines after their acceptance.